About Dr. Tamar Brionez
Rheumatology is a medical specialty devoted to the treatment of autoimmune diseases, such as Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis. Dr. Brionez specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of rheumatic diseases, as well as focusing on the overall bone health of her patients.
My goal is to help patients attain the best quality of life possible.
- Bachelor of Science - Nutritional Sciences, Texas A & M University, College Station, TX
- Doctor of Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Internship & Residency in Internal Medicine, University of Colorado Health Science Center, Denver, CO
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine - 2007
- Fellowship in Rheumatology, University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, TX
- Board Certified in Rheumatology - 2009
- Certified in Clinical Densitometry (CCD)
- In practice since 2009
Get in touch with us!
*If you have a medical emergency, please call 911
Thank you for your interest in Advanced Rheumatology of Houston office of Dr. Tamar Brionez. One of our new patient coordinators will contact you within 24hrs of your contact submission.
We accept all major Insurances, and Medicare
- (281) 766-7886
- The Woodlands
6767 Lake Woodlands Drive (Sterling Ridge Orthopaedics)
17115 Red Oak Drive Suite 210